Average Joe Baseball League

Boot Purplesmurf

Patri09sox

Boot Purplesmurf

Post  Patri09sox on Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:26 pm

This fuckn faggot is the most childish player of this game I've ever seen. He literally threw about 80% out of the zone (i looked at the pitch log). For people like me that dont have plate discipline down in this game yet that's some cheap ass shit to do in a respectable league. I can honestly say i throw in the zone at least 80-90 % of the time. I just can't bring myself to purposely throw outta the zone much at all. What good am I if I never throw pitches that are hittable? This loser sucks and knows it but tries to cover it up by throwing at some points about 3-4 feet above the zone (literally), dirtballs, or sliders way outside. The fact that I'm lacking some plate discipline at this point shouldnt matter. This guy is breaking league rules by throwing almost constantly outta the zone so i chase then if he sees me lay off a few pitches he'll throw a pitch that just catches the zone with 2 strikes.

This guy doesn't need to be in this league, i hate faggot shit like this.
    purplesmurf710

Funny

Post  purplesmurf710 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:22 pm

This post is the most childish thing I've ever seen...
    Patri09sox

Re: Boot Purplesmurf

Post  Patri09sox on Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:48 pm

not childish, just offensive to you cuz you know everything in my post is the truth.
    purplesmurf710

Post  purplesmurf710 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:32 pm

I'm not going to fight you on some Internet forums bud. Nor am I going to send derogatory messages to you via the boards and psn network as you have done. I actually believe something like that might warrant a different person being booted from this league...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:11 am