Average Joe Baseball

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Average Joe Baseball League

5 posters

Lets start getting ready for the season...

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Lets start getting ready for the season... Empty Lets start getting ready for the season...

Post  Admin Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:08 pm

OK... i realize that i have put out a decent amount of info in various places... so i am creating this thread in an effort to simplify things for everyone.

This Thread will act as checklist for ALL members to get their shit done and get ready for the season.... Everyone that would like to stay in this league needs to read and comply with the following.... Once you are finished, reply to this thread and let me know you have read it, understand it, and agree with it. Failure to do so may result in you losing your team. I am taking these steps now to make sure we are all on the same page here... i am about ready to start recruiting owners and adding names to our waitlist.. If you fail to be active and prepared for the season.. you will lose your team to a wait lister who is ready to do what is needed to make sure this league is successful.

First...
    Everyone go read this thread... it is a basic breakdown of what i expect from this league and its members. I am also asking you to do a few things in that thread.. please do them. https://averagejoebaseball.forum-nation.com/t133-what-i-expect-from-this-league

Second..
    Please review the current league rules and acknowledge that you have read them
    https://averagejoebaseball.forum-nation.com/t92-league-rules#183

Third...
    If you have any concern regarding the Leagues gameplay settings or schedule, you need to read this post.
    https://averagejoebaseball.forum-nation.com/t132-league-settings#263

Fourth..
    DRAFT.. this is a Fantasy Draft league.. we need to TRY and come up with a time that works for most. i put up a poll.. vote.. or you will have no say in when the draft occurs.
    https://averagejoebaseball.forum-nation.com/t130-draft-day-and-time

Fifth..
    On the main page of the forum, if you scroll down you will see your teams Logo. This is your own area. Please include the following info in this area..
    Contact info, preferred method of contact, general availability for games.. you can also feel free to use this are to get creative if you would like.. if you want to have a weekly update on your games and team.. go for it... but at MIN, put the 3 items i requested in there.

So lets review... after reading this you SHOULD have the following completed..
    1. your Avatar updated (i dont mind the sexy girls, but dont go TOOOOO far with it)
    2. your Contact info updated. (i understand that some may not want their #'s out yet, thats fine.. but once we start playing games, you will need it up there)
    3. you have read and accepted the League's Rules
    4. you have viewed the League's settings
    5. you have voted for your available draft times.

thank you for your cooperation, i know it seems like a lot.. but im just getting things ready for a great league.

h00dlum850
    h00dlum850

Lets start getting ready for the season... Empty Re: Lets start getting ready for the season...

Post  h00dlum850 Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:59 pm

everything looks good to me
    Patri09sox
    Patri09sox

Lets start getting ready for the season... Empty Re: Lets start getting ready for the season...

Post  Patri09sox Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:49 am

How's Pittsburgh's NBA team doing? LOL, just fukn wit ya. Boston has serious contenders in all 4 major sports.
    h00dlum850
    h00dlum850

Post  h00dlum850 Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:51 am

Patri09sox wrote:How's Pittsburgh's NBA team doing? LOL, just fukn wit ya. Boston has serious contenders in all 4 major sports.

The Magic is my NBA team, Gators are my college team in both basketball and football..but everything else Pittsburgh
    Patri09sox
    Patri09sox

Post  Patri09sox Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:47 pm

I feel ya. I'm pretty much a lifetime Steelers and Pirates fan (my 2nd favorite teams in their sport). Tough being a Pirates fan but I think it's about to get better and better for them. I really like their hitting lineup, they can do some damage. I just think they need to get 2-3 good SPs and they'll be ok.
    h00dlum850
    h00dlum850

Post  h00dlum850 Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:11 am

Patri09sox wrote:I feel ya. I'm pretty much a lifetime Steelers and Pirates fan (my 2nd favorite teams in their sport). Tough being a Pirates fan but I think it's about to get better and better for them. I really like their hitting lineup, they can do some damage. I just think they need to get 2-3 good SPs and they'll be ok.

yea but we actually spent some money this season so gota take baby steps...im sure if they show they are getting better..especially with hitting then maybe we will actually start spending more for pitching
    Bori
    Bori

Post  Bori Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:20 am

Looks good
    StepIN2daFIRE671
    StepIN2daFIRE671

Post  StepIN2daFIRE671 Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:22 am

everything looks good for me too. hopefully we can do the draft in the A.M.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:50 pm