Average Joe Baseball

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Average Joe Baseball League

2 posters

Draft TODAY.. Sun 3/27 at 1pm pst/ 4pm est

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Draft TODAY.. Sun 3/27 at 1pm pst/ 4pm est Empty Draft TODAY.. Sun 3/27 at 1pm pst/ 4pm est

Post  Admin Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:36 pm

League was activated last night and the countdown timer began counting down to the correct time... finally.

If you can not make the draft and are adding players to your QUE to be drafted... pay very close attention and make sure you turn AUTO DRAFT ON... you do this from the same screen in which you are adding players to your que. If you do not turn auto draft on the cpu will draft for you and completely ignore your que. You must turn auto draft ON everytime you re-enter the room... re-entering the room automatically switches auto draft off.

Once the draft is complete you can begin playing your games. I suggest playing as many games as possible early to get ahead of your schedule.

your 1st game will be due by tomorrow afternoon. so try at least getting that one done today.
    IBEW 124
    IBEW 124

Draft TODAY.. Sun 3/27 at 1pm pst/ 4pm est Empty Draft

Post  IBEW 124 Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:40 pm

I got an email saying draft already happened. WTF?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Draft TODAY.. Sun 3/27 at 1pm pst/ 4pm est Empty Re: Draft TODAY.. Sun 3/27 at 1pm pst/ 4pm est

Post  Admin Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:47 pm

that was likely for the draft that happened on Friday.... thats why i had to create another league... i'm looking at the countdown timer right now and it says a little over 3 hours til draft.

Sponsored content

Draft TODAY.. Sun 3/27 at 1pm pst/ 4pm est Empty Re: Draft TODAY.. Sun 3/27 at 1pm pst/ 4pm est

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 8:29 pm