Average Joe Baseball

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Average Joe Baseball League

+3
StepIN2daFIRE671
purplesmurf710
Admin
7 posters

League Wait List

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

League Wait List Empty League Wait List

Post  Admin Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:56 pm

We currently have 16 owners signed up for the upcoming season. I would like to have 18. I have closed the signups, and will be filling the remaining 2 spots from the wait list. Also, if any of the current owners need to be replaced for ANY reason, the wait list is where i will find replacements.

if you are interested in joining the league please take a moment to read around on our forum so that you understand how this league is ran. If you would like to join, please leave the following information.... THANK YOU

PSN:
    AIM:
    Email:
    When are you available to play?

Have you read our league rules?

Do you understand this is a fantasy draft league? Joining mid season means taking a team that was not drafted by you, however you are allowed to make trades, and with our seasons only lasting around 45 days, as an existing owner you are guaranteed a
    team the following season that you can draft as your own.

In an effort to make sure that this league is a good fit for you, please describe what it is you are looking for in an online league?

Current Wait list
    1. Shankapotamus3

Last edited by Admin on Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:10 am; edited 16 times in total
    Falcon72

League Wait List Empty Interested in Joining League

Post  Falcon72 Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:39 pm

PSN: Shankapotamus3
    AIM: Falcon728
    Email_Falcon728@aol.com

I am available to play most every day after 4 pm CST. I have read the league rules and agree with all policies. I do understand that this is a fantasy draft league and I will not have the regular MLB roster of my team.

I am looking for a league that stays active and has players who are respectful and play the game the way it should be played. I would like to be in a league where players have time to get all of their games played and remain active throughout the league.
    Leisure

League Wait List Empty Re: League Wait List

Post  Leisure Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:43 pm

PSN: Whodeyleisure
    AIM: Itsjustcl
    Email: Whodeyleisure@gmail.com
    Text: 704-942-8494, don't give this out, I'm a cop and will be pissed.

I'm looking for a fun league, with a draft, and people who won't quit. I'm decent at The Show, still working out some kinks. I think I'm 15-10 now with an era around 2.50 and a laughable average. I play whenever, mostly evenings and late at night.

Would have liked to be the Reds, but will settle for any team. It's just the uniforms I'll be using anyway.

purplesmurf710
    purplesmurf710

League Wait List Empty Very Interesed in getting on the wait list.

Post  purplesmurf710 Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:58 pm

Hey fellas, how are we doing???

I read quite a bit on your forum and would be ecstatic to get in a league like this. I have run quite a few maddden,ncaa and fantasy sports leagues so I understand how hard it is to get a good group of guys together to play with and value it when you do. 8th year fantasy baseball keeper league draft on Sunday. Wish me luck! I read where you still needed a NL team,would be great to have the Rockies.

Please feel free to get a hold of me if you need any more information and I look forward to trying to get in this great league.

Thanks,

Charles

PSN:Purplesmurf710
    AIM:Purplesmurf77710
    Email:purplesmurf710@gmail.com
    StepIN2daFIRE671
    StepIN2daFIRE671

Post  StepIN2daFIRE671 Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:57 pm

PSN: StepIN2daFIRE671

AIM: StepIN2daFIRE671

email: djdomimgo96@yahoo.com

Would like the Mets but fagbag Desty took them lol.
    billy3802

Post  billy3802 Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:26 am

psn:billy3802
    aim billy3802
    Email billy3802@yahoo.com
    age 20

would like to have the braves if there availible

will be around allmost anytime EST

EDIT i see the braves have been taken ill take the giants if there still advailble

Last edited by billy3802 on Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : team was taken)
    xST3ROiiDzZ

League Wait List Empty league

Post  xST3ROiiDzZ Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:35 am

im dedicated in any league i have 120 games played already ... i work nights available weekends and weekdaysm daytime and late night.

Last edited by xST3ROiiDzZ on Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misprint)
    gnc3283

League Wait List Empty 2 guys want in and will be actie

Post  gnc3283 Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:21 pm

we are looking for an active league and this looks like it. I like the way you have this set up. My ps3 id is gnc3283 and my email is rll1978@yahoo.com If you only got one spot left I want it. If you got two he will want the 2nd one. His id is jsande1017 I friended JustinLarson last night when he posted there was one spot left. I hope that it is still open

Thanks

Dave
    PrinceofFame96

Post  PrinceofFame96 Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:51 pm

Psn: PrinceofFame96
    Email: YoungSuperman96@yahoo.com

I take any team but i prefer my Cubbies. I'm available from 7 est to midnight on weekdays and free anytime on weekends. I was recommend by Boricubano to join this league.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 8:50 am